Just Stopping By To Wish You Good Luck!

Sniper

Go Bills Baby!

Tomorrow is a huge game, and that makes me Captain Obvious.

I really like the matchup in this game. When it first came out I thought it was cruel. I thought it was a crime. Izzo is one of the great ones and he makes the Final Four and wins in the tourney all the time. For the season that you guys had, and the power rankings that the A-10 had, that seeding was horrible. You got screwed, but whatever. Memphis should be complaining more than you right now, and they had a reason to complain too.

But who cares? What is done is done.

Now we have to play the games. I need a favor from you guys. My bracket pool is limping, and I predicted SLU to the Elite Eight. You guys may be my last best chance.. I wouldn't mind making some coin.

I have been looking forward to this game since the start of the tournament. I think you guys are going to win it. I love your balance. I love your inside-out game. I love your guards and the tall guys that can stroke from long range. Most of all I love your defense. It is badass. I love you guys on both sides of the ball.

Sorry for getting just one victory out of three this year against you guys, but I still feel it was our best victory of the season. And we needed it, too.

I think you guys are going to win tomorrow. For my analysis, it comes down to the big guys you get open to stroke the threes. When you guys get your outside game going, you look unbeatable. Expect Izzo to try to prevent that.

I am rooting for your guys hard, and not just for the money. I love Majerus, I read his book and I think he is a great one. You guys really snagged a huge fish there, because that man is an incredible coach. I want to see Izzo vs Marjeus, and this is what the tournament is all about. I think you guys are going to win this game, and the Snipeman will be watching and going batshyt crazy when you do.

And then it will dawn on all of you, and it will be a beautiful dawn. Once you win this game, there is no stopping you. The time is now. I can't wait to watch this game.

Good luck Bills!

Go Bills Baby!

Tomorrow is a huge game, and that makes me Captain Obvious.

I really like the matchup in this game. When it first came out I thought it was cruel. I thought it was a crime. Izzo is one of the great ones and he makes the Final Four and wins in the tourney all the time. For the season that you guys had, and the power rankings that the A-10 had, that seeding was horrible. You got screwed, but whatever. Memphis should be complaining more than you right now, and they had a reason to complain too.

But who cares? What is done is done.

Now we have to play the games. I need a favor from you guys. My bracket pool is limping, and I predicted SLU to the Elite Eight. You guys may be my last best chance.. I wouldn't mind making some coin.

I have been looking forward to this game since the start of the tournament. I think you guys are going to win it. I love your balance. I love your inside-out game. I love your guards and the tall guys that can stroke from long range. Most of all I love your defense. It is badass. I love you guys on both sides of the ball.

Sorry for getting just one victory out of three this year against you guys, but I still feel it was our best victory of the season. And we needed it, too.

I think you guys are going to win tomorrow. For my analysis, it comes down to the big guys you get open to stroke the threes. When you guys get your outside game going, you look unbeatable. Expect Izzo to try to prevent that.

I am rooting for your guys hard, and not just for the money. I love Majerus, I read his book and I think he is a great one. You guys really snagged a huge fish there, because that man is an incredible coach. I want to see Izzo vs Marjeus, and this is what the tournament is all about. I think you guys are going to win this game, and the Snipeman will be watching and going batshyt crazy when you do.

And then it will dawn on all of you, and it will be a beautiful dawn. Once you win this game, there is no stopping you. The time is now. I can't wait to watch this game.

Good luck Bills!

As I lay in this dirty ass couch in Columbus, drunk as ###### at 3:00am, I can't stop thinking about how awesome our victory is going to be tomorrow. Great post! Thanks for the love. GO BILLIKENS!!

In boxing they say styles make fights. Everyone is predicting that this game will be a brawl between two defensively tough teams that can grind it out in the half court. That maybe the case. Like Snipe said, I agree that our left hook in this game that they never see coming is our Euro-style big-men stepping out and hitting some outisde shots. That will do a few things for us, 1 it can nullify their big body advantages on the boards and 2 it can open things up for drives by our guards. We've seen how quick Kwamain can be driving to the hoop in the first game against the very quick Memphis team. We know that Jett can do that as well. Izzo vs. Majerus is certainly a good story line and they won't overlook any details. SLU came out tight in that first game that feeling is now behind them time to protect the ball and hit the shots. The Sweet 16 can not be denied us anymore. BIllikens!

Snipe, appreciate the love, my man. I've always enjoyed your analysis on the A10 board, even though I don't post on there much. I was cheering for Tu Tu and X harder than anyone the other night. We can make this a great conference if you guys continue to win and we take that next step as a program. That next step is today.

I think we can win this game. I'm done acting like we will win just on defense and coaching alone. Our guards are the real deal. They showed that against Memphis, and I believe they'll do it again today. Look for Mr. McCall to go off as the Sparty's focus on Kwam.

Man, this ###### feels great. I pray to God that Majerus stays another 10 years.

Snipe, appreciate the love, my man. I've always enjoyed your analysis on the A10 board, even though I don't post on there much. I was cheering for Tu Tu and X harder than anyone the other night. We can make this a great

conference if you guys continue to win and we take that next step as a program. That next step is today.

I think we can win this game. I'm done acting

like we will win just on defense and coaching alone. Our guards are the real deal. They showed that against Memphis, and I believe they'll do it again today. Look for Mr. McCall to

go off as the Sparty's focus on Kwam.

Man, this ###### feels great. I pray to God that Majerus stays another 10 years.

If we can get Majerus to switch to turkey brats then I think he will stay :)

In all seriousness , coach seems reenergized and I don't see him leaving anytime soon. He knows where we can go. God love Majerus!

In boxing they say styles make fights. Everyone is predicting that this game will be a brawl between two defensively tough teams that can grind it out in the half court. That maybe the case. Like Snipe said, I agree that our left hook in this game that they never see coming is our Euro-style big-men stepping out and hitting some outside shots. That will do a few things for us, 1 it can nullify their big body advantages on the boards and 2 it can open things up for drives by our guards. We've seen how quick Kwamain can be driving to the hoop in the first game against the very quick Memphis team. We know that Jett can do that as well. Izzo vs. Majerus is certainly a good story line and they won't overlook any details. SLU came out tight in that first game that feeling is now behind them time to protect the ball and hit the shots. The Sweet 16 can not be denied us anymore. BIllikens!

Thanks for the love from Snipe. Agree with Abomb except to quibble about whether Izzo will be prepared for our bigs shooting the 3. It seems clear that this secret is out of the bag in the NCAA tourney. Memphis got up on Ellis and Loe from behind the arc. If Memphis was prepared for our bigs from the perimeter, I'm rather certain Izzo will be. But can Nix guard Loe or Ellis on the perimeter? Both Loe and Ellis can put the ball on the floor when a big presses them away from the basket. Awesome hoop early in the Memphis game where Loe drove all the way from the near the 3 point line and laid it in with the left hand. We need more of that. We need scoring from Loe and Ellis to win.

In boxing they say styles make fights. Everyone is predicting that this game will be a brawl between two defensively tough teams that can grind it out in the half court. That maybe the case. Like Snipe said, I agree that our left hook in this game that they never see coming is our Euro-style big-men stepping out and hitting some outisde shots. That will do a few things for us, 1 it can nullify their big body advantages on the boards and 2 it can open things up for drives by our guards. We've seen how quick Kwamain can be driving to the hoop in the first game against the very quick Memphis team. We know that Jett can do that as well. Izzo vs. Majerus is certainly a good story line and they won't overlook any details. SLU came out tight in that first game that feeling is now behind them time to protect the ball and hit the shots. The Sweet 16 can not be denied us anymore. BIllikens!

Agreed that Izzo vs. Rick is a great matchup. We can win this one, but it won't be easy. Go Bills!

It is always hard when the final whistle blows. That will never change. You guys fought hard against one of the best teams in the game, and never let up. Moral victories aren't what we want, but you guys did well and should keep your heads up. The future is bright.

The most disappointing thing for me is that I was looking forward to seeing you guys play the next game. Get past Michigan State and why stop at all? I would have been rooting for your guys to make the Final Four. I already said that you guys got screwed on your seeding, and I think a fair case can be made for that by your fine tournament performance as well. You guys had a great year, and I expect more in the future. And losing to Izzo is no shame, because everyone does it. That guy is the mad genius of winning in the tournament. Every year I seem to find a reason to pick against him, and then I end up kicking myself when he wins and wins again. What a rock solid guy too. That is why I was looking forward to this game, two of my favorite coaches. I knew it would be a battle, and a battle it was.

With a different bracket you guys would still be dancing. You weren't that far off from taking them down. It is a hard way to end a year, and a very exceptional year for SLU at that.

Congrats on your season, and I look forward to rooting for your guys in the non-con next year. With UMass and SJU, and Dayton with Archie Miller and a rebuilding Richmond, this league is going to be fun to watch. This is a great league and I am proud to be affiliated with Saint Louis University.

Go Bills! Another thread currently on here predicts that you will be Top 25 next year. Sign me up for that too. Can't wait to see it.

It is always hard when the final whistle blows. That will never change. You guys fought hard against one of the best teams in the game, and never let up. Moral victories aren't what we want, but you guys did well and should keep your heads up. The future is bright.

The most disappointing thing for me is that I was looking forward to seeing you guys play the next game. Get past Michigan State and why stop at all? I would have been rooting for your guys to make the Final Four. I already said that you guys got screwed on your seeding, and I think a fair case can be made for that by your fine tournament performance as well. You guys had a great year, and I expect more in the future. And losing to Izzo is no shame, because everyone does it. That guy is the mad genius of winning in the tournament. Every year I seem to find a reason to pick against him, and then I end up kicking myself when he wins and wins again. What a rock solid guy too. That is why I was looking forward to this game, two of my favorite coaches. I knew it would be a battle, and a battle it was.

With a different bracket you guys would still be dancing. You weren't that far off from taking them down. It is a hard way to end a year, and a very exceptional year for SLU at that.

Congrats on your season, and I look forward to rooting for your guys in the non-con next year. With UMass and SJU, and Dayton with Archie Miller and a rebuilding Richmond, this league is going to be fun to watch. This is a great league and I am proud to be affiliated with Saint Louis University.

Go Bills! Another thread currently on here predicts that you will be Top 25 next year. Sign me up for that too. Can't wait to see it.

Quality post my friend. I'll be rooting HARD for X down the stretch. Good luck to you guys.

This one still stings considering all of the missed opportunities, but I'm sure our boys will learn from it and come out firing next year. Good luck the rest of the way and see ya next year.