The wait until Fri-Sun is a killer, so....

slu72

I'm sorry about the Oregon Cheerleaders. That's Jimbo's territory. I don't even know how to import the pics. Anyways, I forgot MP played his last year under UB. He's definitely a starter along w/ KL, CS, IV, and BC. Why CS? He was a sniper in hs and in AAU ball. Under RM he would have played the 3 and not the 4. He only did that because UB couldn't recruit his mom to SLU. And what's up with all the hate for KL? He could defend, shoot, hand out assists, and lead. Are you forgetting some games he won for us when he was our only option? And RM would have been praising him til this day as just a gutsy smart BB player. KL would have flourished under RM. As for Broy's hate of RM, well, Broy's a great Billiken fan, but I can't figure it out either.

It almost seems hard to believe that KM even played on the same team as Lisch and Liddell. The Lisch-Liddell era feels like ancient history to me.

My guess is that was a difficult year for all involved. Remember, we still hold the NCAA record for fewest points scored in a game.... 20. That alone should tell you how bumpy and long this road has been.

. As for Broy's hate of RM, well, Broy's a great Billiken fan, but I can't figure it out either.

-bullshti, how can a 'great fan' hate the coach and bad mouth the coach and therefore the U at every chance he can or whatever he typed?

-bullshti, how can a 'great fan' hate the coach and bad mouth the coach and therefore the U at every chance he can or whatever he typed?

Like I said, Cowboy, I can't figure it out, so I don't have an answer for you. Other than the fact, Broy thinks RM's lower than pond scum as a person.