Billiken Golf Classic - May 3, 2004 - Any golfers out t

Who is playing in the Billiken Golf Classic? I think that there are still a few spots open. I am definitely playing - already signed up (thanks Tom). Bonwich? Roy? Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely)?

On a separate note, we have our golf tourney for the Business School on June 7th. $95 per person. What a bargain!!!! Come on out and meet up with some of your former classmates and support the John Cook School of Business in the Cook Cup Classic. Even if you did not graduate from SLU or the business school please feel free to join us. Great prizes, great food and great fun!!! Let me know if you need more details.

The tournament is at Norwood Hills CC and is a fun event. Cost is $375 and includes lunch, golf, coctail reception, and a nice dinner. The post dinner auction always has some fun stuff on which to bid, and it is a good time even for duffers. Call Margo for more info at the Billiken Club office 314-977-8180

10:00 Registration and driving range practice

11:00 Lunch on the patio

12:30 Shotgun start, 5 person scramble

5:30 Beverages and snacks

6:30 Awards dinner and auction.

There is an auction,both silent and live, that night at the banquet. If anyone would like to donate any goods or sevices, contact Margo 314-977-8180, or any of the coordinators.

Everything donated will earn you points and can be tax deductable.

And remember the proceeds go men's and women's basketball.