One big need

JettFlight5

This is a little OT but Hooisers is one of my top 3 movies of all time. Ive read some articles and watched some documentries about that Milan High team. (The team the story was based on) And one thing that has always stood out to me is that they beat Oscar Robertson's team on the way to the state championship.

The big O was a sophomore and it was the only loss of his HS career. Him and his team went on to win the next two state championships.

Back on topic...a game changing scorer would be real nice,

Check out "bobby plump: last of the small town heroes" It's the story of the Milan Miracle. Follows bobby and Milan over his entire life, including today. He remained close friends with Oscar. Bobby has a bar in the Broad Ripple area of Indy called Plump's Last Shot. He loves to talk basketball. The book also talks about the Milan teams thoughts on the movie

Agree.

And Im actually planning on watching Moneyball tonight with high expectations as well.

If you liked the book, you will probably like the book better afterwords. I was entertained by the movie, but wouldn't put it in my top ten sports movies.

Check out "bobby plump: last of the small town heroes" It's the story of the Milan Miracle. Follows bobby and Milan over his entire life, including today. He remained close friends with Oscar. Bobby has a bar in the Broad Ripple area of Indy called Plump's Last Shot. He loves to talk basketball. The book also talks about the Milan teams thoughts on the movie

Thanks for the info. Im going to check that out.