Go Sooners

AMDG

How we beat those teams was nice, although like you said, the actual wins have lost some weight. That's why we need to win a lot of games in conference.

Ace made it sound like they have a buch of nice wins, when in reality they only have one. They also have a bunch of bad losses. It is obvious that they've made huge strides so far, though.

I did not make it sound like they had a "bunch" of nice wins. This is what I actually said - "Fordham has had some nice wins. They could present some problems for A-10 foes at Rose Hill."

Then I followed it up with this... "Considering that Fordham has gotten drilled by the likes of Monmouth, Lehigh, and Manhattan, a win over GTech is very nice for Fordham. Now this win over Harvard is really good."

I stand by what I said. Two would qualify as "some" like I said, not a "bunch", which I did not say. A record of 7-7 is good FOR FORDHAM.

I did not make it sound like they had a "bunch" of nice wins. This is what I actually said - "Fordham has had some nice wins. They could present some problems for A-10 foes at Rose Hill."

Then I followed it up with this... "Considering that Fordham has gotten drilled by the likes of Monmouth, Lehigh, and Manhattan, a win over GTech is very nice for Fordham. Now this win over Harvard is really good."

I stand by what I said. Two would qualify as "some" like I said, not a "bunch", which I did not say. A record of 7-7 is good FOR FORDHAM.

And I'll stick by my statement that they have 1 nice win. It's all a matter of opinion, and ours are obviously different.