From Lobo Land

HowlTime

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your original comment was 'dominate', not 'beat' - way to backpeddle......

apparently you need the reassuring about your team. Sure you could beat us on a neutral floor.....no one is saying you couldnt. You could also lose to us on a neutral court. Both teams are 12-2. both are in the top 60 in rpi. Both need good wins as both are in non bcs conferences.

If you dont want to be 'impressed' with the Lobos and just ***** about the refs and dream that your team is invincible unless the refs screw you then that's your problem. Im sure Illinois-Springfield (are they even DI?) and Loyola Marymount (176 rpi) arent impressed with you either. I think SLU is a good team but you dont look anywhere as good lately as you did in the 76 classic, while we have gotten much better since then.

You can't stay away can ya? We are addicting I know. We

would dominate you on a nuetral floor (double digit 'win'. No backpedaling. Nice try though). Lmu played a great game against us and deserved it. We played our worst game of the year as well. You were gift wrapped the 'win'. Sorry pal, but that's just the way it is. I love Bruce Hornsby.

Will you people stop feeding the fuking trolls? You aren't going to change their minds and they're just going to keep taking a dump all over our board. Just ignore them and they'll leave.

word but its good to talk to the respectful fans as well