OT_Biggest story in STL- The Sidewinders

slu72

This has nothing to do with hoops, but just went on youtube to see the Sidewinders, an acoustic band from an Air Force Reserve unit out of St.Louis. They're playing in Afbumf#@$istan, you know Jallalabad and Kabul, and making national news. Book 'em into the Chey like NOW to perform after a Bills game. SRO guaranteed. If the AD is worth their salt they'll do this. The girl and guy singer are really really good. Go to Youtube and search Sidewinders Air Force Band. You will not be disappointed. Go Troops! And all you golfers out there support Patriots day in Sept. Jimbo, you can ride in the cart and just drink.

This has nothing to do with hoops, but just went on youtube to see the Sidewinders, an acoustic band from an Air Force Reserve unit out of St.Louis. They're playing in Afbumf#@$istan, you know Jallalabad and Kabul, and making national news. Book 'em into the Chey like NOW to perform after a Bills game. SRO guaranteed. If the AD is worth their salt they'll do this. The girl and guy singer are really really good. Go to Youtube and search Sidewinders Air Force Band. You will not be disappointed. Go Troops! And all you golfers out there support Patriots day in Sept. Jimbo, you can ride in the cart and just drink.

My good pal Joe Holleman wrote this and this about them in the past few weeks.

There's also a video up on our site.

You should czech out Vijoy Rao and the Removers; Vijoy was my boss during my first stint at Fleishman-Hillard. Great guy and a hell of a musician. They play tonight 8:00PM at the Old Rock House. Special treat - Vijoy is breaking out a 12 string acoustic tonight.

You should czech out Vijoy Rao and the Removers; Vijoy was my boss during my first stint at Fleishman-Hillard. Great guy and a hell of a musician. They play tonight 8:00PM at the Old Rock House. Special treat - Vijoy is breaking out a 12 string acoustic tonight.

No thanks.

Patrick

No thanks.

Patrick

Um, ok. You're a weasel and should be banned. All I did was make another suggestion to a thread that's about local music and then you have to belittle me like I'm some sort of second-rate citizen. You are not welcome here.

Steve, AbsurdBillsFan, etc. - please remove this instigator from the board.

Um, ok. You're a weasel and should be banned. All I did was make another suggestion to a thread that's about local music and then you have to belittle me like I'm some sort of second-rate citizen. You are not welcome here.

Steve, AbsurdBillsFan, etc. - please remove this instigator from the board.

Posted Image