Fall Signing Period

So what are the chances we sign one or two prospects this fall? Hate to think that we have to wait until the Spring period. If you look at our recruiting, our best players have be signed in the Fall, not the Spring period. Mitchell, Reed, Evans, McCall, Manning, Conklin, etc., etc.

Here's hoping we have two signed this fall and are able to start recruiting the class of 2013.

So what are the chances we sign one or two prospects this fall? Hate to think that we have to wait until the Spring period. If you look at our recruiting, our best players have be signed in the Fall, not the Spring period. Mitchell, Reed, Evans, McCall, Manning, Conklin, etc., etc.

Here's hoping we have two signed this fall and are able to start recruiting the class of 2013.

+1

We're in pretty hard on a few guards right now. If I had to make a prediction, I would predict we'll get a verbal from a guard during the fall.

Even if we do get 2 committed this fall that doesn't mean we can stop recruiting for the 2012 class. There's always a possibility of a transfer, so we have to keep our connections open. I get what you're saying, though.

Here is one of our recruiting targets who visited this weekend

Hey HTB, are Drew and Ingram friends? Could it be a package deal like McCall and Evans?

Great music on that vid. Graduation one of my all-time favorite albums.

But I don't think McCal and Evans, while they might have been friends, were necessarily a package deal.

I'd say the players we're most likely to get commits from (and often the commits surprise people) are: Pat Ingram, Jared Drew and then an outside shot with Wally Ellenson.