Update on former Billikens

bart

I just got off the phone with Kenny Brown. He is a great kid. He is currently taking his last 9 hours at SLU and will graduate after completing them. He will be signing a contract with a pro team in Ireland. He said he was contacted by a semi-pro team in St. Louis (the Scout or Scouts? or something like that) and might try to play for them a while before he leaves for Europe. Congratulations to Kenny.

Josh Fisher, another class act, is engaged to a woman he met in Spain and will be married in the not too distant future. I believe he met her on the teams tour to Spain. Congratulations to Josh.

Thanks for the update Bart. Glad to hear the European oddessy during Brad's first year as head coach paid some dividends somewhere, someway. Maybe Fish can land a contract with a European team next year.

Good to hear that Kenny came back to get his degree. Congrats to him!

>I just got off the phone with Kenny Brown. He is a great

>kid. He is currently taking his last 9 hours at SLU and will

>graduate after completing them. He will be signing a

>contract with a pro team in Ireland.

When I lived in Ireland I watched some Irish league games. Man, was that bad basketball. Plus, you can only have 2 American players on the floor at once, so basically the 3 Irish step back and let the US players go at it!

>

>Josh Fisher, another class act, is engaged to a woman he met

>in Spain and will be married in the not too distant future.

>I believe he met her on the teams tour to Spain.

>Congratulations to Josh.

I think Josh's fiancee was a SLU student who was part of the Madrid exchange program. In the U-News a few weeks back it said Josh plans on going to Spain to play after graduation.