Brehms

slu72

First, here's hoping your dad is recovering nicely. I know many posters have said prayers for him and your family. I read your post below and can understand your coming to Reggie's defense. I don't think you need to because most people on this board realize without RB's efforts this year, we're posting a losing record. RB was the man without a doubt. The game I witnessed in Charlotte was proof of this. Charlotte defenders grabbed his shirt, his shorts, and probably his jock when no one was looking. After RB served notice on CUSA he could shoot and create, he became a marked man because we didn't have another consistent scoring threat. Now if one develops next year, be it either a recruit or a current player, RB's game elevates, because they won't be able to solely concentrate on stopping him. CAn't speak for every Billiken fan, but think it's safe to assume the majority of us are glad we've got Reggie Bryant in Billiken Blue and looking forward to him playing next year and leading us to the promised land- a spot in the dance.

no doubt slu72 speaks for most if not all of us. imo, reggie is the best offensive player on this team by far. like i posted last nite, once the world realized he was bigtime, he garnered so much attention and special defenses it is no surprise he struggled more. once we have higher level offensive players around him as polk and liddell will be or a maturing ian vouyoukas, izik ohannon or darren clarke have the potential to be, reggie will explode.

Thanks, I know and have received all of your prayers for our father, and believe me we Appreciate it all very much. I just want the board to understand, that Reg is still maturing. This situation was very new for him and his role as well and just to be realistic about our expectations. I look at all the players on this team and try to put myself in their shoes and they can only do their best. I know that all of you guys on the board are pulling for our family and if anyone missed my previous responses, Thanks again for all your support and prayers. Reg said he had many come up to him and express their concern for our family and we want to acknowledge that, because without so many of your prayers, our father wouldn't be here right now.