Majerus couldn't even watch the game last night!

From STLTODAY:

Majerus said he was "doing the best I can," while confined to his room and that it was tough for him to miss games and practices. (Because he doesn't get CBS College Sports where he lives, he couldn't watch the game live last night.) He hasn't been with the team on the practice court since the accident happened, and, with the team on the road from Friday to next Thursday, he will be away from the team for almost two weeks if he can rejoin them after the Duquesne game. After that, SLU has a home game vs. St. Joseph's on Jan. 15, then a road game at Fordham.

"It's extraordinarily hard (to be away)," he said. "I (coach) because of passion, not because of any other reason. I like the guys, like the coaches, like competing. I like teaching basketball.

From STLTODAY:

Majerus said he was "doing the best I can," while confined to his room and that it was tough for him to miss games and practices. (Because he doesn't get CBS College Sports where he lives, he couldn't watch the game live last night.) He hasn't been with the team on the practice court since the accident happened, and, with the team on the road from Friday to next Thursday, he will be away from the team for almost two weeks if he can rejoin them after the Duquesne game. After that, SLU has a home game vs. St. Joseph's on Jan. 15, then a road game at Fordham.

"It's extraordinarily hard (to be away)," he said. "I (coach) because of passion, not because of any other reason. I like the guys, like the coaches, like competing. I like teaching basketball.

Majerus shouldn't be teaching basketball to DI level recruits. He isn't Gordon Bombay.

Majerus shouldn't be teaching basketball to DI level recruits. He isn't Gordon Bombay.

You are such an unbelievable idiot-- I cannot imagine that after all the crap you pulled-- they let you back on this board.

But Mr Metz if you are going to be on the board then you should realize that good college coaches do a tremendous amount of teaching to "D1" recruits. The top level coaches like Rick Majerus are among the best teachers of the game in the country.

You are such an unbelievable idiot-- I cannot imagine that after all the crap you pulled-- they let you back on this board.

But Mr Metz if you are going to be on the board then you should realize that good college coaches do a tremendous amount of teaching to "D1" recruits. The top level coaches like Rick Majerus are among the best teachers of the game in the country.

That was a joke. Everyone loves Gordon Bombay.

Billikan just thew a pitch up & inside to Metz 2.0. Metz 2.0 backs off. Dominated.

Just turning the other cheek, man. That's all. In the end, we're all fans of the same team. No need to hold grudges.

Metz 2.0-

Your avatar is a knockoff. We all know TwinLabs provides for a better workout & more results.

That's not what Bobby Hughes told me freshman year. The fall of '01 was better than any high school season I had haha