Heights?

NH

http://www.slubillikens.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/stlo-m-baskbl-sched.html

I notice that all of the incoming freshman are listed at the same heights they were in high school. I know, for example, I had heard DE was the type of guy who would be listed at 6'4" when he came to SLU instead of the 6'5" he was in high school. Do you think RM has just given up on his measuring system or what?

I know a part of me (even though its stupid) would feel better about our team if CR was listed as the 6'9" he might be at other schools.

Im with ya.

I dont know why it makes me feel better seeing someone listed at 6'9" when I know and everyone else knows they are actually 6'7" but for some reason it just makes me feel better.

Its weird, Im not sure why all school seem to list players taller than they actually are.

When every team in the nation knows that 7' actually means 6'9" or 6'10" whats the difference?

Do teams really think adding a few inches will on the roster will make a difference?

When I guys is listed at 6'5" but every one knows he is ony 6'3" will it really change how they game plan for that guy?

I sure dont think so

Cory has grown an inch. He is now listed as 6'8".

I believe Kyle is listed an inch taller too. That is funny since none of the players weights changed. I think someone within the team or Athletic Department did that so that we didn't look too pitiful with KM and WR.

I believe Kyle is listed an inch taller too. That is funny since none of the players weights changed. I think someone within the team or Athletic Department did that so that we didn't look too pitiful with KM and WR.

I heard the NCAA selection committee has decided to devalue the RPI and other computer polls and focus more on the listed heights. Hence the change in our philosophy.