Tommie Liddell's Flyers Fall to Carbondale

Travon Bryant went from being a bust his freshmen year. To showing flashes of potential on the defensive end his sophomore year. Then showed an adequate shot his junior year. To his senior year where he became a pretty good 3-pt shooter and a more polished post player. I wished he'd show a little more fire, but maybe that's just his personality. Look at the statistics, he improved every year.

Quite frankly, I think Quin needs to be in the NBDL. He's a great teacher in increasing the skill level of all of his players. However, he's a dud when it comes to formulating game plans and adjusting to opposing game plans. I think Paulding's senior year is one of the few instances where you could say that a player has regressed under Quin.

you can also point out that bob steiner did not like larry hughes personally and it was no secret. when hughes was a junior, steiner voted for jason frillman for mcc player of the year instead of larry. he was the coach at chaminande back then.

steiner is a good coach, but he looked like a fool then when he pulled that and he really looks like a bigger fool now.

bad boyz for life

cheesym mckinney was a nice high school player, but he was not hughes. it was obvious in high school that larry was world class. he not only led cbc to the state championship, he led the eagles to a national championship. any comparisons of mckinney to hughes is foolish.