Chant for the Kiwi

bk18

I love the haka but let's keep it a Polynesian/ NZ tradition... A bunch of skinny tall Americans, two Aussies and a kiwi, just wouldn't do it justice

I don't know, I'm a tall skinny white guy and I do the Haka prior to kickin' my wife's $#@ in scrabble on family game night.

Also the Haka is a Polynesian thing that is done on many islands not just New Zealand. Trinity High School in Euless, TX has a lot of Tongans and they do it prior to games. They are really good (at football and Haka I too).

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

But then again this Haka from Bayside High with Zack and Slater is kinda' lame

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I don't know, I'm a tall skinny white guy and I do the Haka prior to kickin' my wife's $#@ in scrabble on family game night.

Also the Haka is a Polynesian thing that is done on many islands not just New Zealand. Trinity High School in Euless, TX has a lot of Tongans and they do it prior to games. They are really good (at football and Haka I too).

But then again this Haka from Bayside High with Zack and Slater is kinda' lame

The big guys in the second one got into it. If you pan to the girls they just look bored and confused.