Complain about Packer

NYBill

he'll be announcing a final 4 game and all he can do is point out the mistakes that each team makes. These teams are in the freaking Final 4 Billy, they must be doing something right. The guy is a jerk but I'm convinced he has naked pictures of some CBS exec because nobody likes him, yet he continues to be their main voice. I think I will file a complaint, yesterday was the final straw.

I liked it years ago when Al McGuire used to be the 3rd man in the booth and he was constantly on Packer's case. Now this bufoon has no one to check him so he gets away with murder. Why the idiot felt he had to have the last word on St. Joes last night was a mystery to me and shows how classless he is. I agree he should be shown the door as he adds zero to the overall coverage of the Big Dance.

I agree with all you guys. "Fudge" Packer should never be allowed to be a commentator on any NCAA game again - EVER!!! I know a lot of people aren't that fond of Dick Vitale, but you have to admit that Dickie V is one of the best ambassadors for the college game. Regardless of the game he's televising, he makes you think that it's the best game you'll ever watch. He can be a bit much, but at least he's having fun.

Packer always picks out a team or player that he doesn't like and then just rips them constantly throughout the game. Why does he feel a need to do that? I've made CBS aware that the sound goes off on any game announced by Packer. Hopefully more viewers will do the same.