anyone, anyone

jp18

Just wondering if anyone heard Majerus on Frank Cusamano's show this morning. I'm guessing no, since i haven't seen anything on here about it. Would love a recap if possible. I don't see a link for the interview up yet on the 590 website.

Just wondering if anyone heard Majerus on Frank Cusamano's show this morning. I'm guessing no, since i haven't seen anything on here about it. Would love a recap if possible. I don't see a link for the interview up yet on the 590 website.

I think all of RM's interviews are filtered in St. Louis these days.... all you get these days is a lot of #########################################.

Here are some bullet points...this is what stood out to me after listening several hours ago.

- Never been on that long of a road trip, said they practiced at St. Joseph's who were gracious hosts offering their video room, training facilities, etc. He said they landed with fire trucks and ambulances waiting on the tarmac as their plane had problems with the landing gear, or a tire or something.

- Said they had one academic advisor with the team on the trip, but it's not the same as going to class since the tutor would have to have about 12 different degrees to have the knowledge encompassing the variety of all the classes the players are taking.

- When asked about the A10, raved about the conference itself, said the reason he keeps talking about it is because that's all that people ask him about and that he's just answering questions. Said he really loves these players, more than he loves the conference, and because of that wants them to get the best education possible...with the current setup, he feels they aren't getting the education they deserve.

- Said Dayton is really tough with a lot of experience. Asked people to come out tomorrow afternoon and support the team.

Here are some bullet points...this is what stood out to me after listening several hours ago.

- Never been on that long of a road trip, said they practiced at St. Joseph's who were gracious hosts offering their video room, training facilities, etc. He said they landed with fire trucks and ambulances waiting on the tarmac as their plane had problems with the landing gear, or a tire or something.

- Said they had one academic advisor with the team on the trip, but it's not the same as going to class since the tutor would have to have about 12 different degrees to have the knowledge encompassing the variety of all the classes the players are taking.

- When asked about the A10, raved about the conference itself, said the reason he keeps talking about it is because that's all that people ask him about and that he's just answering questions. Said he really loves these players, more than he loves the conference, and because of that wants them to get the best education possible...with the current setup, he feels they aren't getting the education they deserve.

- Said Dayton is really tough with a lot of experience. Asked people to come out tomorrow afternoon and support the team.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.