Final record predictions-- W's needed for NIT?

pooch1918

Thoughts?

The NIT is actually tough to get into now due to the fact they give auto bids to low-major teams that win their conference in the regular season but do not win their conference tournaments.

That being said, I think that if we get to 20 wins and provided that we beat at least three of the Dayton, URI, X, and Temple games we will have a shot, but we will probably need more.

Having Majerus as our coach definitely is a plus as he is marketable in and of himself

The NIT is actually tough to get into now due to the fact they give auto bids to low-major teams that win their conference in the regular season but do not win their conference tournaments.

That being said, I think that if we get to 20 wins and provided that we beat at least three of the Dayton, URI, X, and Temple games we will have a shot, but we will probably need more.

Having Majerus as our coach definitely is a plus as he is marketable in and of himself

29-8

4-3 to get to 19 wins and 1 in the conf tourney to get to 20. Doable. Beat Duq, split with the other 4 tough home games and beat UMASS on the road. Win the first game at home in the conf tourney. We have lost 1 home game all year and that was w/o KM and CE. I could see going 4-1 at home but losing both road games for the same result.