Tom Keith

Bill_Ken R

Tom was just interviewed at halftime and did an outstanding job. He really represented SLU well. He is an excellent hire. He is a really nice guy who has excellent experience and he comes off as very sincere. He wants to make the fans feel appreciated. He has gone out of his way to be helpful and responsive to me and I really appreciate it. Give Chris May credit for a good move (this is not his only one).

Tom was just interviewed at halftime and did an outstanding job. He really represented SLU well. He is an excellent hire. He is a really nice guy who has excellent experience and he comes off as very sincere. He wants to make the fans feel appreciated. He has gone out of his way to be helpful and responsive to me and I really appreciate it. Give Chris May credit for a good move (this is not his only one).

I have heard similar feedback. Glad to hear he is onboard.

I have heard similar feedback. Glad to hear he is onboard.

would someone like to say what his title and or job function is? Did his salary come out of the same pool as the chartered flight expenses or did he replace someone?

I heard him on the radio a few weeks ago, and was very impressed. He struck me as the kind of person who would be very open to input from the fans and is very concerned with building the fan base.