Bracketology

Postcard

I know it's early but this will be interesting to watch over the next 8 weeks. He has X, Dayton, Temple and RI right now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

I watched X the other night in that Prosser game against WF. They still look tough as nails to me. I thought this was supposed to be a down year for RI but they're playing as good as anyone. And what Dunphy's done at Temple is pretty solid. I think a lot of bracketologists had only DU getting in at the beginning of the year. The A-10 w/o doubt is the best conf below the BCS'ers and maybe better than Pac 10 and SEC this year.

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's early but this will be interesting to watch over the next 8 weeks. He has X, Dayton, Temple and RI right now.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

UPDATED 02/01/2010

Jerry Palm has 6 A10 teams in now. It should be a great year for the conference unless something really weird happens over the next month.

ATLANTIC 10 (6)

Champion: Temple

At-large: Charlotte, Dayton, Rhode Island, Richmond, Xavier

UPDATED 02/01/2010

Jerry Palm has 6 A10 teams in now. It should be a great year for the conference unless something really weird happens over the next month.

ATLANTIC 10 (6)

you forgot to include charlotte in your first post.

UPDATED 02/01/2010

ATLANTIC 10 (6)

Whoa. How great would it be if things play out this way?

you forgot to include charlotte in your first post.

I just updated a thread I posted a few weeks ago. That's why Charlotte wasn't included in the first post. They weren't "bid worthy" at that time.

Whoa. How great would it be if things play out this way?

The ESPN guy has the A10 getting 5 bids. He leaves Dayton out. Still, 5 or 6 bids would be awesome.