Team Win

As much as we all are intrigued by our newest addition, I think this was truly a team win on Sat. Everyone played well. What if Femi doesn't make all three of his FTs on his foul? Or the huge block by Smith in the second half? Or Kyle's smooth three in the first half?

The depth of this squad is very apparent, everyone participating, with only a slight drop in talent compared to year's past. Life is good.

Duquesne is 0-2 in the league, and they will be sitting and waiting for us. Hopefully Willie is back in the doghouse and Cody is better acclimated to St Louis winters and Coach's practices.

mhg

As much as we all are intrigued by our newest addition, I think this was truly a team win on Sat. Everyone played well. What if Femi doesn't make all three of his FTs on his foul? Or the huge block by Smith in the second half? Or Kyle's smooth three in the first half?

The depth of this squad is very apparent, everyone participating, with only a slight drop in talent compared to year's past. Life is good.

Duquesne is 0-2 in the league, and they will be sitting and waiting for us. Hopefully Willie is back in the doghouse and Cody is better acclimated to St Louis winters and Coach's practices.

mhg

-i think you mean WR is "out of the doghouse", unless you don't want him to play for some reason

-i find it very interesting that rick played 9 guys 13 minutes or more, will be interesting for me to watch going fwd how the minutes get dsitributed if all are available