Davola

AB34

I saw you and your "crew" flashing the finger at the refs in the second half on the jumbotron. Thanks for getting Section 108 permanently banned from the cameraman. Although, I'm not opposed to this for the dreaded Smooch Cam.

CORRECTION: Kiss Cam.

I saw you and your "crew" flashing the finger at the refs in the second half on the jumbotron. Thanks for getting Section 108 permanently banned from the cameraman. Although, I'm not opposed to this for the dreaded Smooch Cam.

CORRECTION: Kiss Cam.

Hey, watch it! I think that was my look alike, the 'DirtyRican' giving the bird to the refs...I'm innocent. Go Bills.

correction(ala Guy Phillips)-new key board

They can't ban section 108 from the camera, that's where "The Dude" sits.

Yeah, no KMBilliken and no 'THE DUDE' last night...we had to carry the weight for you guys!

it was Pauly D and the Situation.

Actually, here is footage of us at Laclede's after the game. Slight resemblance to PaulyD and the Situation, I will admit this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CsSmkUFh6Q...feature=related

Actually, here is footage of us at Laclede's after the game. Slight resemblance to PaulyD and the Situation, I will admit this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CsSmkUFh6Q...feature=related

Pauly D is a genius. Who comes up with an idea to "beat the beat"?

Pauly D is a genius. Who comes up with an idea to "beat the beat"?

If I didn't shave my head, no doubt I would be styling like PaulyD. Rican, I think you need to go for that look. You already have the Jersey ties going.