#24 + Grawer

davidnark

im fairly certain a large number of schools make that distinction. I am pretty sure marquette makes it and thats the only team i follow anywhere close to siant louis so yeh. Is it not a rule in College BBall that both numbers of a jersey must be 5 or below? that really limits you to about somewhere near 25 numbers. If schools like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, UCLA started retireing "Numbers" theyd run out of Numbers real quickly

im fairly certain a large number of schools make that distinction. I am pretty sure marquette makes it and thats the only team i follow anywhere close to siant louis so yeh. Is it not a rule in College BBall that both numbers of a jersey must be 5 or below? that really limits you to about somewhere near 25 numbers. If schools like UNC, Duke, Kentucky, UCLA started retireing "Numbers" theyd run out of Numbers real quickly

36 numbers:

0-5, 10-15, 20-25,... 50-55.

And you could make the case for 37, since I've seen some players make the distinction between zero and double-zero.