Lady Bills roster question

Went to the past two games versus SIUE and Bradley. Noticed that Kaelin Reid and India Warfield were not in uniform (nor, as best as I could tell, in the arena).

It's easy for me to miss something, but where are they?

Also, AK55 seems to be nicked. Left shoulder?

Thanks. See y'all Saturday afternoon. Let's help the Bills squish the arachnids.

I'm shocked! I really want to know why they got kicked off? Did they really do something to kicked off or SG just felt like kicking them off. This is a shame! Too many people are either quiting or getting kicked off. How many people either quit or got kicked off? Im guessing about 14 players in five yrs. WoW. I don't think its players that can't handle her. I think she is the one with problems.

Neither have played since the first few games of the season and neither did much in those few games.

Btw ... my teams will be there Friday. We're bringing over 260 people including players in grades 3-8 and family. If any posters are there come over and say hello. You have to ask for Jim, not Skip.

The correct answer is "who cares?" it's women's college basketball. Does anyone really pay attention?

Yes! what makes you think women's basketball is something to belittle. They play a truer brand of ball than men play. You will find just as many or more accurate shooters in the women's game as you will find in the men's game. Tennessee, Connecticut, Notre Dame and many more play to full houses at home all year long. You should watch sometime. You would find many of them are better than a lot of men players and display better basic fundamentals.