Volleyball vs Xavier

dneuner

Just wanted to remind you guys that it's senior day tomorrow afternoon at Chaifetz Pavilion.

As another note, Sammi McCloud went down during Charlotte; I don't know anything about her injury other than I was told it involved the hamstring. Her status for tomorrow was questionable. I'll post a report tomorrow after the game.

Just wanted to remind you guys that it's senior day tomorrow afternoon at Chaifetz Pavilion.

As another note, Sammi McCloud went down during Charlotte; I don't know anything about her injury other than I was told it involved the hamstring. Her status for tomorrow was questionable. I'll post a report tomorrow after the game.

WEAR BLUE TOMORROW! Its a Blue Out.

-good win in 3 straight

-very classy move to first give flower to X seniors, from the looks on their faces they had no idea this was to happen, i'm not sure i've ever seen this done before, good thing we weren't playing ud

-sammi is hurtin', she still made some great plays and got on the floor, but sometimes getting up or moving was a struggle, hope she did not injure more and can get some quality healing

-X made a couple runs, first points of the match, but our girls are very good and responded

-great job on the Anthem by sally, that was cool

-hope we can get to the finals in dayton and take them down and host the ncaa's

-good crowd, esp considering it was a nice late may day in november