Arkansas Fort Smith game thoughts

thetorch

Good thoughts. Jeff Reid did not have the best game for our Bills. With that said, he did not look 170 lbs to me at all. His arms did not look "2 dimensional" at all.

I don't know how anyone could really comment on the size of his arms as him and Smith wore baggy t-shirts under their jerseys. The kid next to me at the game asked why there were wearing those and I told it was my experience (hghschool, past Billiken teams, etc.) that the guys with unimpressive arms wore t-shirts to cover it up. I think we'd all agree that Smith has thin arms and I'd bet a few dollars that Reid is the same way. If I'm wrong and he's benching 225 then my apologies to him...

I felt bad for Cory Remuken last night. In the final minute of his first game he scores his first points, and Guy Phillips screws it up and says "Basket by Jon Smith."

Guy was just showing off that he is already in midseason form.

In all fairness, I don't think Guy said "Correction" until about 35 minutes into the game. I did, however, suggest a pool with my seatmates on how long it will be until he messes up Reid and Reed.

I only scanned this thread but didn't see it. Did Willie have 6 or 7 dunks? In either case, I think he eclipsed the total number of Billiken dunks in the 2008-2009 season.

To me, Cassity looked like he took a fraction of a second off of his release, which is a good thing. He also looked like he finally cleared puberty in the off season.

And Moser called out Willie in the post-game interview, noting that they were going to speak to him about the practice of making a very good play but then asking for a sub after only about 5 minutes in the game.

I think we cheated a little by seeing an exhibition, but when is one of the mods going to sticky a season-record prediction thread?