Who is this

drkelsey55

In High School: Graduated from Notre Dame Prep (Mass.) ... helped team post a 28-4 record ... attended New Life Academy in Minnesota ... averaged 18.2 ppg and shot 35.1 percent from 3-point range and 85. 7 percent from the free-throw line as a senior ... was a first-team All-MCAA Conference selection ... member of Senior honor roll.

Just saw him listed on the roster. First I had seen his name. Anyone know the story on him? 6'3" good 160 lbs light! :lol:

In High School: Graduated from Notre Dame Prep (Mass.) ... helped team post a 28-4 record ... attended New Life Academy in Minnesota ... averaged 18.2 ppg and shot 35.1 percent from 3-point range and 85. 7 percent from the free-throw line as a senior ... was a first-team All-MCAA Conference selection ... member of Senior honor roll.

Just saw him listed on the roster. First I had seen his name. Anyone know the story on him? 6'3" good 160 lbs light! :lol:

A walk-on, perhaps?

Yes, he's a walk-on. He's a very good 3-pointer shooter.

As a walk on, does he get the same access to the weight room ect. as the scholarship players? He was listed in one write up at 160 lbs. Has he put some weight on?

Just need to talk about some one until Cody shos up.

I think we will see more walk ons in the future...what is the status of the two walk ons from last year?

He is a 20 year old freshman, states he is 6'4 and a body builder on his my space site.

He was a hit an run victum at fifteen and had serious injuries. Thatmight explain the 20 as a freshman.

As a walk on, does he get the same access to the weight room ect. as the scholarship players? He was listed in one write up at 160 lbs. Has he put some weight on?

Just need to talk about some one until Cody shos up.

I think we will see more walk ons in the future...what is the status of the two walk ons from last year?

He is a 20 year old freshman, states he is 6'4 and a body builder on his my space site.

He was a hit an run victum at fifteen and had serious injuries. Thatmight explain the 20 as a freshman.

Update on Max Banchy, age 19, made first team MCAA all conference two years in a row, made it in USA Today 02/27/07 for hitting 9 three pointers in one game. Selected to MN all state (honorable mention) 2008.

HIGHLIGHT HIGHLIGHT HIGHLIGHT. Ive got my highlight shirt ready to go for the season. Is it gameday yet?

I think our walk ons will get better and better; but we need is a straight A; Big who can do yeoman work on the boards