OT: Overseas trend continues

If he needs the dough, he needs the dough.

I'm interested to see Brandon Jennings and how well he plays. His basketball skills are top notch, he was one of the best players in the Vegas league that just ended but his head is not in the right place. I would be shocked if he didn't turn into an iverson type, good player , bad bad person with poor judgment.

I wouldn't begrudge these kids anything. The NCAA as a whole is a sham. But in a personal context, growing up in a college atmosphere on a close knit team I don't think any other situation can replace that.

Guest BillikenReport

I'm interested to see Brandon Jennings and how well he plays. His basketball skills are top notch, he was one of the best players in the Vegas league that just ended but his head is not in the right place. I would be shocked if he didn't turn into an iverson type, good player , bad bad person with poor judgment.

Because Jennings was drafted as high as he was, after mixed results overseas, more kids will try this route.

Williams is now the third kid to try this.

Because Jennings was drafted as high as he was, after mixed results overseas, more kids will try this route.

Williams is now the third kid to try this.

He also very well may not have qualified.