Sigh: Majerus Unflatteringly mentioned in new book

######'s that? i ###### hear you. i think i might have an ear infuction...

I haven't heard that saying since the early 1960's. Boy does that bring back some memories. :blink:

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" was the first thing that popped in my mind when I read the first post. The show has explored the use of the word in at least two episodes. I heard they will have another season and I can't wait.

Anyway, if you're a person who believes in always being respectful in every situation not cussing yada yada you won't like this stuff. I feel that there is a time and a place for it and sports is one of those places. I don't exactly remember the saying (or who said it) but it goes something like, government is like sausage if you enjoy it you don't want to see how it is made. Well sports are like sausage you may not really want to know what goes into it.

The kid should've known what he was getting into by playing for Majerus. Second, he says things along those lines to his players currently and they get mad when he gets on them, but when they're out of practice they all just joke around about the stuff he says. I think this kid was just weak.