Steve!

Taj79

The comp tickets we got for Thursday are only for the EVENING session. They are in section 133 .. which is at the top of the key at one basket ... look it up under "USBankArena.com". Somebody took the afternoon sessions so we don't get to do that free. You have the fourth ticket for Thursday night.

We are planning on going down for all sessions on both days ... so we will be buying tickets for all day Wednesday and probably the afternoon session for Thursday. We'll hop over to Kentucky for lunch between sessions or hit the Sky Deck area in the arena. Anything over and above that rests with the Bills.

Hopefully, we won't get shot at around Columbus ...... see you Tuesday.

No problem. I am not going to buy tickets til we get there. Hopefully we get a night session, and there will be some tickets on the street. If not, $25 it is I guess..

Is it okay if we meet at 6:30 instead of 6. I can't get out of my last class til 5:30 (we are doing some group things and have to be there for my grade). And I measured the time it would take me to get from Foggy Bottom to Shady Grove, and it clocked it as taking me til 6:25.

Is that alright, sorry bout this.

Steve

Taj, do you want me to e-mail gruehls to set up a dinner or lunch (depending on when our teams play?)

No problem on the time ... its all dependent on DC traffic anyway ... and now add in the fact that we are calling for some winter weather on Tuesday. Make it 6:30.

As for dinner or lunch, I can't do that .... seeing as I'm traveling with two others (outside yourself) and don't know what the plans are on theri side. I'd like to meet the porridge boy as I have UCTom and Nati but that'll depend on being in the arena I guess.