Billikens TV Ratings revisited

SShoe

I think everyone on here is tired of us having the same discussion every two weeks. You know the one where you spend 90% of your posts on here talking about the Mizzou witch hunt. The discussion we have where we find out that I'm the one of the two of us that actually goes to Billiken games and spends money on SLU. Ya, we probably don't want to have that discussion. I will give you credit Ace. You're like one of those little dogs that nips at the heels of people until get swatted off and scamper away, shrieking as they go.

Well this is one Billiken and Mizzou football fan who has grown very tired of your act. Your sole purpose is obviously to just stir up conflict. This board would be much better off if you scampered away.

I think everyone on here is tired of us having the same discussion every two weeks. You know the one where you spend 90% of your posts on here talking about the Mizzou witch hunt. The discussion we have where we find out that I'm the one of the two of us that actually goes to Billiken games and spends money on SLU. Ya, we probably don't want to have that discussion. I will give you credit Ace. You're like one of those little dogs that nips at the heels of people until get swatted off and scamper away, shrieking as they go.

You argument about Mizzou deserving more PD coverage than SLU early in the season crumbles so you resort to name calling. Typical.

You argument about Mizzou deserving more PD coverage than SLU early in the season crumbles so you resort to name calling. Typical.

Yeah, because posters like me and postcard have NEVER been called names. This argument has been so circular and tangential that I don't see how it's even continuing.