6'5 guard Ben McLemore, Wellston HS c/o 2011

He will be playing in Rameybasketball.com Midwest Shootut this Saturday, December 13 over at Normandy.

www.midwestshowdownshootout.com has complete schedule and more info. They was talking about it on KMOX today and that I would share it because I haven't heard anyone talking about it on here and it looks like a good event to anyone that is interested.

Will you be attending Nate and STLHI

Game schedule is as followed for people interested.

11AM Miller Career Academy vs Memphis Manassas girls game

12:30PM Wellston vs Decatur Macarthur

2PM Harrisburg, MO vs Providence St. Mel, IL

3:30PM Parkway South vs EVansville, IN Harrison

5PM Francis Howell vs Schaumburg, IL

6:30PM Whitfield vs Memphis Manassas

8PM McCluer vs Chicago Foreman

9:30PM Normandy vs East St. Louis

All these games are for $10 WOW thats about $1.25 per game and it has some good games on hand with a contrast of local versus national talent.

He will be playing in Rameybasketball.com Midwest Shootut this Saturday, December 13 over at Normandy.

www.midwestshowdownshootout.com has complete schedule and more info. They was talking about it on KMOX today and that I would share it because I haven't heard anyone talking about it on here and it looks like a good event to anyone that is interested.

All these games are for $10 WOW thats about $1.25 per game and it has some good games on hand with a contrast of local versus national talent.

I will be working most of the day, but I will likely send a representative in my place. Did you get a chance to read the article?

His interview is up on my site now.

http://stlhoopsinsider.com/

Cool competing hype machines.

Is Hamiel a DI player also? If he's averaging 30ppg I'm sure the High Major schools are all over him. Maybe the Villanova coaching staff will be at the game!

Wellston will be in action tomorrow at Lovejoy, which is home to one of the best kept secrets in the area Dwayne Hamiel. The 5'9 point guard might average 30ppg this year after averaging 28ppg last season.

The out of state teams in this event are only average. Maybe if better teams were playing and the event was held at Chaifetz more people would be interested. Although $10 is not a bad price for all of the games.