Congrats

cujaysfan

Welcome to the A10 Bills fans.

While i am still suspect about the stability of both the Big East and A10 based on the size and geography - and expect both to make more changes or come apart over the next number of years.

I do hope that this is a good move for SLU and hope that Brad continues to build the program.

I did see where my guy Ryan Sears abused the Bills a bit the other nite for 10 steals - ;). Hope the backcourt issues get ironed out - that is what preseason games are for.

I also hope that the jays and bills are conference bretheren soon. word out of omaha is that altman said in speaking engagement last nite that CU has been approached by some conferences from the "east" based on recent successes and the new arena. at this time - unless new private school conf is formed - i don't want to leave the MVC....but someday....

ryan sears was as good as it gets - tough tough competitor, great hands, hit some clutch shots, solid defender - my only gripe on his game was that sometimes he forced his shot and didn't shoot great percentage.

ryan is a class act all the way and along with buford and walker are responsible for bringing back the jays from the dead.

the future is bright at pg for CU though - altman got verbal from josh dotzler last year. he had been recruited by KU and other powers...supposed to be a great one.

i do hope for the private league though. but it will have to wait til BE blows up - can't have a MW private league without marquette and depaul.