Lady Volleyball Billikens Break Into Top 25

I'm not sure if attendence is up.

The Pavillion is so-so. They need to put up a curtain to block off the rest of the practice facility. It really doesn't have a BIG TIME feel to it. People need to recognize that this is about to be the top ranked college athletic team in the state of missouri and need to support them.

I'm not sure if attendence is up.

The Pavillion is so-so. They need to put up a curtain to block off the rest of the practice facility. It really doesn't have a BIG TIME feel to it. People need to recognize that this is about to be the top ranked college athletic team in the state of missouri and need to support them.

just keep a watchful eye about what you tell people they "need" to do, some will always have a differing opinion and other obligations

It was just my opinion that they should put up a curtain behind the bleachers to divide it from the rest of the gym. Again just my opinion and I understand that it is women's volleyball and many people don't care about it. So I was really just trying to answer an opinion question with what I believe needs to improve.

The new gym is fine. A curtain might help, but less than the width of a bb court is behind the temporary stands. They have a concession stand, which is a nice touch.

The crowds seem larger, but that could be a result of not being so spread out.

Student attendance is horrible. Shocking given the quality of the team. It would be nice if the pep band could show up with a handful of members. I'm constantly surprised by the lack of support from the other athletes. Both of my kids played in college, and it was expected that they would attend as many games as possible. You rarely see SLU athletes at the other's games.

The games this weekend are big, and I encourage everyone to attend. You won't be disappointed.