STL area players to watch c/o 2011

Ben McLemore and Shaq Boga. McLemore is a 6'4 wing for Wellston HS. Boga is a 5'10 pg for McCluer HS. SIU is recruiting both players. McLemore is also hearing from Big 12, MVC, OVC, and Sun Belt teams.

It would be nice if both of them could add about 3 inches.

Two St. Louis players for class 2011 were at the Kansas "midnite madness". They were

Christian Kirk 6'7" from St. Charles West.

Bradly Beal 6'3" from Chaninade

Kansas holds a mid night madness type of event and invites people they are recruiting to come and watch.

Two St. Louis players for class 2011 were at the Kansas "midnite madness". They were

Christian Kirk 6'7" from St. Charles West.

Bradly Beal 6'3" from Chaninade

Kansas holds a mid night madness type of event and invites people they are recruiting to come and watch.

i dont know why kansas would do something like that. heck dont they know it is football season. ;)

Guest BillikenReport

Throw in 6'4 Dantiel Daniels (Holt HS) and you have the area's top 5 prospects for class of 2011.

What do you think about Oakville's Javier Duren?

He definitely showed flashes of good things when they lost most of their top returning players due to some undisclosed issue. So did Keith Pickens, who took charge of the team and carried his strong play into the summer. I really haven't seen enough of Duren to make a real projection, but I think he's definitely a player to watch, about the same size as Boga.