X gets another one

Apparently, Crawford is asking for immediate eligibility too. I'm not hopeful (I don't think any of the former IU players will get a pass). I also have no idea where all of the guards are going to play. I'm not complaining though.

I am from Indiana and thus had to deal with watching a ton of IU's games last year.

Other than DJ White, Jordan Crawford was probably the 2nd best player on the court for IU for a majority of the season. This is not saying that he may have had the most talent as Gordon and White obviously take the cake here. However, Crawford was a solid defender who rarely took plays off, had a steady mid-range jump shot, and was quick enough to get to the rim. If he can develop his off-hand a little more he will be tough to stop.

Plus, last year he was only a freshman so he has PLENTY of time to develop under Coach Miller.

A GREAT pickup by X.

No way he gets immediate eligibility however. That whole situation is way too much of a mess.

I am from Indiana and thus had to deal with watching a ton of IU's games last year.

Other than DJ White, Jordan Crawford was probably the 2nd best player on the court for IU for a majority of the season. This is not saying that he may have had the most talent as Gordon and White obviously take the cake here. However, Crawford was a solid defender who rarely took plays off, had a steady mid-range jump shot, and was quick enough to get to the rim. If he can develop his off-hand a little more he will be tough to stop.

Plus, last year he was only a freshman so he has PLENTY of time to develop under Coach Miller.

A GREAT pickup by X.

No way he gets immediate eligibility however. That whole situation is way too much of a mess.

3rd best - Gordon was by far the top player for IU, but I do agree that Crawford is a hell of a talent.

As for the immediate eligibility request, if it were to go through the NCAA might as well get rid of the year in residence requirement. Ryan Mallett, a QB who transferred from Michigan, tried a similar appeal when he left Arkansas, arguing that the reason he transferred was a new coach was hired whose system was one in which he could not play and the NCAA rejected that. After the NCAA made the exception for the Baylor transfers (the right decision, IMO) more guys are asking for exceptions, but I'm sorry, a new coach does equate with the mess that happened at Baylor.

you are right you are right... Gordon was the best.

I guess I am just still bitter towards that false prophet, Eric Gordon even though it wasnt his fault that his coach was a slime-ball.

Just my humble opinion, but I thought Gordon lived up to the hype and the team had Big Ten champs and Sweet 16 written all over it, until the Sampson scandal broke. They lost that game at home to Wisconsin that day, then seemed to quit (save for a few, including Crawford) when Sampson was run.