OT: Anthony James committed to Northern Iowa

You wont get that kind of argument from me.

Maybe not, but this is the Billikens.com board. If a local recruit goes elsewhere and does better than the kid we signed at his position, endless wailing and teeth nashing ensues. Some folks will already go into second-guess mode if James outplays John at Riverwar.

Someone would then just make the argument that John was playing against the better competition since he was in the MO/ILL game and James is in the STL/KC game. They are both listed to be playing on the same team in the main event game of the All-Star Game that's scheduled for this weekend. I cant wait to see James and Roundtree go at it for 4 years in the Valley.

Maybe not, but this is the Billikens.com board. If a local recruit goes elsewhere and does better than the kid we signed at his position, endless wailing and teeth nashing ensues. Some folks will already go into second-guess mode if James outplays John at Riverwar.

True, we gnash our teeth over here at the drop of a hat but I think taking the "f@cker from Minnesota" over the local boy added fuel to the fire. At least this was a call between two local kids.