Ken Brown footage

Those Vashon guys are pretty athletic. Also, those aren't just his best plays from the season, those are just two games from the Normandy tournament, so its not just careful editing. He torched those teams. He's a late bloomer, sort of like Anthony Mitchell, and if SLU hadn't been scrambling to fill scholarships Mitchell likely wouldn't have gotten the shot. I think thats what will hurt his recruitment the most. I actually think he would be a stud at the D2 level, probable 4 year starter and have a chance to make 6 figures overseas.

Guest BillikenReport

At Terrell Ramey's showcase event a couple months ago, Ken Brown played on the same team as Femi John and Willie Reed.

I didn't think he was as impressive as John or Reed, but Brown stood out. He basically just sat on the perimeter and knocked down 3-pointer after 3-pointer.

- Nate

He's the definition of a hidden gem. If I told most people that Soldan had a standout guard with legitimate D2 and maybe above talent, they would scoff about the PHL being weak, and so on. Well seeing is believing. This kid can play They have a pretty good sophomore over there too named Brier West. He might be a kid to watch.

I guess your replies arent helping to bump it. Any chance you will make it to Saint Louis to see this kid play?

Actually V, i'd love to come to St. Louis to watch these kids play. My company has an office in Earth City. If I ever need to go out there (it's not exactly my division of the company) during the season, then I'll come catch a game or two with you and buy the drinks.