According to Midstatehoops.com Trey Blue Has an offer

brianstl

Again, I have to question the credibility of all this. Saint Louis University has "offered" this kid? So if he says "yes" he's in? I just find it extremely hard to believe. I mean, I know nothing one way or the other but this is the first we've heard of this kid and he's sitting on an "offer." Not doubting you, brian, just the semantics in this and similar sites.

Again, I have to question the credibility of all this. Saint Louis University has "offered" this kid? So if he says "yes" he's in? I just find it extremely hard to believe. I mean, I know nothing one way or the other but this is the first we've heard of this kid and he's sitting on an "offer." Not doubting you, brian, just the semantics in this and similar sites.

That is why I put in the thread title according to Midstatehoops.com. I find it hard to believe we offered the kid, but who knows. The kid would seem like a back-up plan to me.

That is why I put in the thread title according to Midstatehoops.com. I find it hard to believe we offered the kid, but who knows. The kid would seem like a back-up plan to me.

between tre blue, Ruben cotto, Tre lee, and Josh harrellson it looks we will use 1-2 more schollys. O personally think Majerus recognizes we really need a JUCO and a scorer/shooter