SLU @ Missouri State 11/21/07

DBear

You are not very big. Tell us a little about the style of your center and 2 forwards. Are they physical bangers, slashers, outside shooters. Sizewise the matchups look to favor us bigtime if we choose to go big ... which is what I would like to see. Lisch, Liddell. Meyer, Eberhart, and Husak. I won't be surprised though if we go smaller with Eberhart, Meyer, Liddell, Lisch, and Polk.

You are right we aren't very big but neither are a lot of teams in the Valley though. SIU starts 6'6" and 6'7" at their PF/C while Bradley is around the same so we are in line with some teams in our league. Also, there are times we play 6'8" Wade Knapp and 6'9" Drew Richards together which gives us a little more size. Our frontline is pretty good as you can tell by the stats listed BUT we haven't played a team with a big frontline yet. In our offense the 3 and the 4 are kind of hybrid forwards that play both inside and outside. Lamberth is shooting around 50% from three but he is probably our best low post scorer. Drew Richards has really improved over last year and he is making the easy baskets right now...again we haven't played against anyone with a lot of size yet. Deven is one of the best players in the Valley and has a great all around game. Our guards are the key as they have to make open shots and not turn the ball over. In our loss at Toledo we had 23 turnovers and against UNC Green we only had 6. This game is VERY important to our team because after we play you guys we are on the road Sunday @ Winthrop followed by @ Arkansas.

Again safe travels coming down and watch out for some snow tomorrow

No charges have been filed yet so the current status is suspended until more info is known. Like I mentioned earlier 2 of the 3 have never played a minute while Cooks (juco top 50 player) had 10pts 4rbs (23 minutes) against Toledo in the first game of the year. I have heard some talk about something happening tomorrow but I am not sure anyone really knows.

On another note our center Drew Richards was sick today and missed practice.

No charges have been filed yet so the current status is suspended until more info is known. Like I mentioned earlier 2 of the 3 have never played a minute while Cooks (juco top 50 player) had 10pts 4rbs (23 minutes) against Toledo in the first game of the year. I have heard some talk about something happening tomorrow but I am not sure anyone really knows.

On another note our center Drew Richards was sick today and missed practice.

How is Richards looking? I expect him to have a big year. Do you have sexy pictures of Dora and Chuck on the bearboard?

How is Richards looking? I expect him to have a big year. Do you have sexy pictures of Dora and Chuck on the bearboard?

Drew is finally living up to expectations and is having a great year. He is much more decisive in the post this year and he is making the 2 foot shots which has been a problem in the past. He lost some weight and is the best shape of his life. If we are without him tonight I don't expect the game to be close.