Oklahoma St. vs. Kansas

Billikan

I just finished watching this game and it was very interesting for the following:

1. The OSt point guard, John Lucas, is about the same size as Polk and he was the star of the game. He controlled tempo, made great passes and hit open shots. He played tough man to man defense. I was very encouraged to see a "little" guy have scuh a positive impact on a game. Let's hope our DP can bring a little of that magic to our team next year.

2. I have thought so for some time but this game cinched it for me. Kansas is a very mediocre team that is highly ranked because they are "Kansas". The pundits remember last year rather tahn evaluate this year's team. It is nowhere near as talented.

3. Dick Vitale and the play by play announcer went out of their way to saywhat a huge disappointment Missouri was this year and they talked about the scandal and the damage it has done to the school. contrary to what the idiot Mo.posters say on this board the national media views the Missouri season as a debacle--without a doubt the biggest bust of this and many other years. But the announcers continue to say that Mo. has some of the best talent in the country. Interesting!

I find it amusing how we throw around the word mediocre on this board. I am not a KS fan but ... they are now 14-5 playing the 10th hardest schedule in the country according to the rpi rankings on Ken Pomeroys site. I wouldn't by any stretch of the imagination call that mediocre ... but are they as good as they have been in some previous years ... no. OSU is a very good team and the game was at OSU.

Official Billikens.com sponsor of H. Waldman