"setting the tenor and the tone"

BJK

It appears to me that we are setting up the program for consecutive tourny births in coming years. I think RM could squeeze us into the tournament in 2008 with the new talent and the senior backcourt. We could pull a Jameer Nelson - Delonte West run through the A-10 with strong senior guard play from KL and TL.

could you give us an example of what majerus could do differently?

That's a great point. I'm not sure what he could do differently. And I'm not being critical. I was just taken aback by his comment that he would do things dramatically different if he needed to get SLU in the tourney next year. I'm no basketball coach so I'm hesitant to even venture a guess. Maybe he would spend more time on running his system as opposed to spening a lot of time teaching the fundementals. What do you think?

You are a classic troll.

That is the fact. You will likely cross the line in the not too distant future and be forced to leave, only to rematerialize later in another incarnation.

Rich, our new punching bag uses the term "board elders", tells people to meet him in his seats and is a Mizzou football fan just like the old troll... Mizzouphan. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. And I'm also sure he's genuinely concerned about what Tommie and Kevin think about coach's comment.

Rich, our new punching bag uses the term "board elders", tells people to meet him in his seats and is a Mizzou football fan just like the old troll... Mizzouphan. I'm sure it's just a coincidence. And I'm also sure he's genuinely concerned about what Tommie and Kevin think about coach's comment.

What's the matter? Don't you have any three year olds to try an intimidate? ACE = SPINELESS. Waiting for your PM.

Please answer two questions?

What have I posted on this board that would lead you to believe that I am a troll?

Why don't you hit the ignore button so you don't have to read my posts?

Postcard, for what it's worth, I read this board a lot (probably more than I should) and I haven't seen any reason why you should be labeled a troll. If there are such posts, you're on topic posts have outnumbered any other ones.

Postcard, for what it's worth, I read this board a lot (probably more than I should) and I haven't seen any reason why you should be labeled a troll. If there are such posts, you're on topic posts have outnumbered any other ones.

Appreciate that. Half of it is my fault for allowing the likes of Ace and Rich to draw me into their flame fests. I need to follow my own advice and just ignore them. It will be nice to focus on basketball. BTW, went down to Nashville for a Blues game a few years ago. Nice town. Hoping to make it back soon.

Looks like our own Roy and postcard had a nice little dust up over on that board a few weeks before postcard starting showing up here. Not surprisingly, postcard didn't like Roy sticking up for the Bills.

http://www.stltoday.com/forums/viewtopic.p...p;&start=16

Wow. You really need to get a life. You spend more time search other message boards for my messages when you really should spend more time learning how to read. If you read the read you will realize that Roy was equating Randy Karrakers alleged hatred of the Bills with him losing money over Charter not showing the Bills. I said that was BS. Randy called out Roy on this. Roy met with Randy and totally reversed his opinion on Randy. Roy can vouch for all of this since you obviously can't read. Still waiting for your PM SpinlessACE.