Larry Hughes and John Brandenburg

shooter

I work in a office building where Hammerbodies has a workout facility. Larry works with a personal trainer and even though I have seen him only a few times, other people have told me he has been coming to Hammerbodies for years. Last week I noticed a 6'10" young kid working out. He looked familar but I could not figure out who he was. It turns out it was John Brandenburg. I know everyone has different opinions about John, but one thing he is doing, is working his butt off. He is still thin, but from witnessing his workouts he is dedicating himself to getting stronger. I have not seen him play for DeSmet, but it will interesting to see how he develops in his senior year and what school he ends up commiting to.

On a side note, I have seen plenty of luxury cars in the parking lot , including a Bentley and a Escalade with 26 inch wheels. Both of those cars are Larry's. See what one year at a private Jesuit University will do for you.

I work in a office building where Hammerbodies has a workout facility. Larry works with a personal trainer and even though I have seen him only a few times, other people have told me he has been coming to Hammerbodies for years. Last week I noticed a 6'10" young kid working out. He looked familar but I could not figure out who he was. It turns out it was John Brandenburg. I know everyone has different opinions about John, but one thing he is doing, is working his butt off. He is still thin, but from witnessing his workouts he is dedicating himself to getting stronger. I have not seen him play for DeSmet, but it will interesting to see how he develops in his senior year and what school he ends up commiting to.

On a side note, I have seen plenty of luxury cars in the parking lot , including a Bentley and a Escalade with 26 inch wheels. Both of those cars are Larry's. See what one year at a private Jesuit University will do for you.

Maybe he just idles both cars there, running stop lights at 6 miles an hour and steering the other care like a stolen bike. Where does Lurry live? Anybody know?

Guest BillikenReport

It turns out it was John Brandenburg. I know everyone has different opinions about John, but one thing he is doing, is working his butt off. He is still thin, but from witnessing his workouts he is dedicating himself to getting stronger. I have not seen him play for DeSmet, but it will interesting to see how he develops in his senior year and what school he ends up commiting to.

He has been working hard there for a couple years. If you think he is skinny now, you should have seen him before he started training.

There are several success stories from people who have trained there, including David Lee and Tyler Hansbrough.

- Nate

He has been working hard there for a couple years. If you think he is skinny now, you should have seen him before he started training.

There are several success stories from people who have trained there, including David Lee and Tyler Hansbrough.

- Nate

If I recall correctly, Bryce Husack was working out there last summer.

Guest BillikenReport

Brandenburg will be attending either U of Virginia or Stanford...and the public version of that answer will be available in the near future.

He's making an official visit to Stanford this weekend.

- Nate