Pick up games at West pine

shooter

Has anyone seen Danny Brown or AK working out with the rest of the team? I would appreciate any information regarding the pre-season workouts. What is the approximate time the players practice at West Pine, now that school has started? Thanks!

shooter, RM addressed the players at the MAC luncheon and said AK had a hurt foot and wasn't practicing too much and that DB was rehabbing his injury and was working out a lot in the pool as part of his rehab. I don't think he has a feel for either one at this time as he hasn't gotten to work with them much.

shooter, RM addressed the players at the MAC luncheon and said AK had a hurt foot and wasn't practicing too much and that DB was rehabbing his injury and was working out a lot in the pool as part of his rehab. I don't think he has a feel for either one at this time as he hasn't gotten to work with them much.

tonka, i thought he said that bryce had the foot issue. i thought he said knollmeyer had some exhaustion problems. majerus didnt seem to be too concerned about health issues of anyone.

I've also heard that about AK....also, I have class with DB and he seems to be recovering well from his knee surgery. He's starting to shoot around and do basketball activities again, so I'd assume that he will be ready for the start of the season.

Roy, you may be right. I do remember him saying that about Bryce. I thought I picked up somewhere AK had a foot problem, but who knows. I did also hear that AK was net feeling 100% this summer and had some breathing problems. This is how rumors get started, so ignore that until someone can provide more accurate info.