ESPN College Gameday

Saluki

• 2 weeks later...

Now that was childish. Why did you have to resort to this?

I guess it isn't childish to brag on another teams board that Gameday is coming to your school.

Have you ever been to Carbondale for a game? If you had you would know that saying that it is a supersized high school gym is giving that place a compliment. My old high school has far superior facilities.

I guess it isn't childish to brag on another teams board that Gameday is coming to your school.

Have you ever been to Carbondale for a game? If you had you would know that saying that it is a supersized high school gym is giving that place a compliment. My old high school has far superior facilities.

I have said it before Brian and I will say it again. How someone who is from Jeffco could ever make fun of Carbondale is beyond me.

I have said it before Brian and I will say it again. How someone who is from Jeffco could ever make fun of Carbondale is beyond me.

I will explain it to you this way:

Jefferson County is part of the metro St. Louis area. The metro area of St Louis blows away the metro area of Carbondale on any scale you want to compare the two areas. Carbondale and the area around it lack cultural diversity. It lacks a true arts scene. It lacks quality choices in its music scene. The visual scenery in and around Carbondale is just depressing.

Yes, I now live in Jefferson County. Yes, Jefferson County has its fair share of white trash. Jefferson County on a whole is far superior to Carbondale.

Jefferson County is part of the metro St. Louis area. The metro area of St Louis blows away the metro area of Carbondale on any scale you want to compare the two areas. Carbondale and the area around it lack cultural diversity. It lacks a true arts scene. It lacks quality choices in its music scene. The visual scenery in and around Carbondale is just depressing.

Yes, I now live in Jefferson County. Yes, Jefferson County has its fair share of white trash. Jefferson County on a whole is far superior to Carbondale.

Why don't you just move away from the meth trailor parks and move to St. Louis. That would show Saluki. Tell me about the art scene in Jeffco. Three redneck bars with country cover bands is not a music scene.

Why don't you just move away from the meth trailor parks and move to St. Louis. That would show Saluki. Tell me about the art scene in Jeffco. Three redneck bars with country cover bands is not a music scene.

I was talking about the music scene in the metro area as a whole.

I lived in Soulard until recently. I found a deal I couldn't pass up in Jeffco.

I was talking about the music scene in the metro area as a whole.

I lived in Soulard until recently. I found a deal I couldn't pass up in Jeffco.

I just think it is silly to argue Jeffco vs Carbondale. Jeffco is not St. louis county. It is Jefferson County. St. Charles and St Peters are not St. Louis County. I think you know Jeffco is mostly white trash and that is why you tell yourself you live in St. Louis. It is okay to live in Jrffco. Just be honest with yourself. I too turned my back on the city for a better house and nieghborhood in the county, but I would never go S of 44 or w of 270.

I just think it is silly to argue Jeffco vs Carbondale. Jeffco is not St. louis county. It is Jefferson County. St. Charles and St Peters are not St. Louis County. I think you know Jeffco is mostly white trash and that is why you tell yourself you live in St. Louis. It is okay to live in Jrffco. Just be honest with yourself. I too turned my back on the city for a better house and nieghborhood in the county, but I would never go S of 44 or w of 270.

Wow your cool. Nice Dig you post.

I never said I lived in St. Louis County. I never implied I lived in St Louis County

Sorry I thought this was saying you were part of St.Louis. As long as we understand jeffco is jeffco the city is the city and St. Louis county is St. Louis county.

Now this is getting just as silly as the Carbondale VS Jeffco argument.

Sorry for the cheap shots. I just dislike jeffco.

Sorry I thought this was saying you were part of St.Louis. As long as we understand jeffco is jeffco the city is the city and St. Louis county is St. Louis county.

Now this is getting just as silly as the Carbondale VS Jeffco argument.

Sorry for the cheap shots. I just dislike jeffco.

I was saying that Jefferson county is part of the metro area. That is why I said the "Jefferson County is part of the Metro St. Louis area". If you can not understand what a metro area is then there is no way I can help you.

Sorry Brian. I was just joking. I didn't know living in jeffco was a sore spot with you. As I get to know you and others better I will be more sensitive. I can take a joke and am always up for some banter. I assume everyone else is as well. I didn't know you couldn't take it, but now I do. Sorry buddy.

Sorry Brian. I was just joking. I didn't know living in jeffco was a sore spot with you. As I get to know you and others better I will be more sensitive. I can take a joke and am always up for some banter. I assume everyone else is as well. I didn't know you couldn't take it, but now I do. Sorry buddy.

Not a sore spot. Rip on Jeffco all you want. There are some people out here that you have to see to believe.

Sorry to intrude on your lively debate about rednecks and cultural diversity but what's wrong with West County - "w of 270"?