hey "the band"

give harry this link:

http://teamrankings.com/ncb/8confratings.php3

it will give him the rpi's for the conferences to show him that the a-10 indeed has 3 teams headed to the dance rpi wise and that the mvc only has siu right now. him trying to say that the sagarin and rpi were the same thing kind of stopped me in my tracks. i assumed he knew more about college basketball than that. i think i am done listening to his show. he is an idiot.

i know that "the band" (one of our regs) listens to 1380 am. the guy that hosts from like 1-3 pm was on a two day mvc kick. so i called yesterday and today to "discuss" it with him. just seeing if the band had a thought since i assumed he heard the conversation.

the fact he said, "they are the same thing" just floored me. how the hell can he call himself a credible sports expert and not know that they are very different? tell him i will start listening again when you tell me he is doing his homework. until then, i will go back to listening to music after mckenna signs off.