Sloan/Cusamano

slu72

Is CS hurt? He had that big elbow thing on last night and didn't seem to have the intensity he is noted for. Maybe the most encouraging thing about last night's game is if he was less than 100% we still hung in there. good post down there on Cusamano's comments. My friend and I were sitting there when the Bills were up by 12 and, I said, "Charlotte will make a run here sooner or later", they did. He said, "I thought they had a couple of good 3 point shooters." Bang, their first three of the night. Later on he said, "Fisher really protects the ball well." Bang, he's stripped. Stange how those bad vibe thoughts come to pass.

He always does that. I remember when we played K-State in Manhattan, KS in 99(?) and he kept going on and on about how the Bills were about to pull off a tough road victory. Keep in mind there was about 10 minutes left in the game. Of course, we totally self destructed (I remember Heinrich turning it over by stepping on the line on an in-bounds pass, among other blunders).

I find myself always yelling at him when he says stuff like that. My neighbors must think I'm nuts.