At a minimum we need to sign (fill in name)

I think for this spring class to be considered a success and for us to be reasonably optimistic for next year, we need to sign two of the following players:

Mantas Griskenas

Demond Watt

Jeff Peterson

Leon Powell

DJ Kennnedy

Barry Eberhardt

Steffphon Pettigrew

As we all know, Brad keeps recruiting matters close to the vest so he may be in on some quality players that we are not aware of. I could accept guys not on this list if they are also being recruited by other relatively decent programs. I don't want any more decommits from Elon, or guys for who's services we had to beat out SEMO and North Central Texas.

Please excuse me if I have ZERO confidence Brad signing under the radar type players.

I think we need at least one JUCO from:

Barry Eberhardt

Mantas Griskenas

Yima Chia-Kur

Daryl Davis

I would take one of the high school kids also.

Steffphon Pettigrew

Jeff Peterson

Leon Powell

Demond Watt

DJ Kennedy

I don't know much about Kennedy, that being said I really would like to land Pettigrew and/or Peterson. I think both could be immediate contributors to next year's team. Not sure about the other 3 high schoolers. Eberhardt and Davis seem to be more traditional post players, with Eberhardt having the wider body. Griskenas and Chia-Kur are more 3 type players that could fit into a 3/4 role with LM. I would like to sign 2 of the JUCOs Eberhardt/Davis and Griskenas/Chia-Kur and then get one of the high school players. That is probably asking a bit much though, I would expect at least one JUCO and probably 2 and none of the high school players. There are a couple other JUCO names out there also, but I think these 4 are the top targets--just my guess no real knowledge of this though. I don't think we are the favorite on any of the high school players so I don't really expect us to land any of them.

Under normal circumstances I would choose Demond Watt and DJ Kenedy. I think they provide the most upside of any of the recruits mentioned.

However, since Brad has failed since recruiting Tommie and Kevin, we need to get guys in here who can provide an immediate impact so that we can maximize Tommie and Kevin's time at SLU. That being the case I would like to see Griskenas and Barry Eberhardt. If he uses a 5th schollie this spring I would hope it would be on a high school senior and Powell, Kennedy, Watt, or Pettigrew would be fine by me.