To the Monitors of this board!!

I enjoy logging onto this message board and reading peoples opinions about billiken basketball. It always fun to debate topic throughout the season with some of the guys on the board. I know this season was a disappointment to the team and the fans but the language that is being used on this board must stop. My son who is thirteen years old is a big billiken fan. We try to make it to every home basketball game and he always has a big smile on his face when Tommie throws it down. Today, I had to kick him off this message board because of all the language that was being used by some of the posters. It is time to kick some of these idiots off the board. The ones that I know who have used vulgar language are tkbilliken, Fromgreecewithlove, billiphan, flyphan, dawgiephan. I think its time to lay down the law and ban all of these posters. A kid should be able to log onto this site and read about their favorite college team with out having to see all the language.

I admit I crossed the line and would not find it unwarranted to be banned or what not. I jut find it hypocritcal for you to complain about the language when I see a post by you with the title "Stop turning the f***ing ball over." I apologize to any children who read this site and read the garbage I posted on here this morning, it was uncalled for and inappropriate.

Yeah it has. Its been from some regulars too. Some people are getting a little too comfortable. You might be at home, but this is a public board. Show some respect. For those who are behaving as they should keep doing what you're doing.

My apologies for the poor language. I just got home an hour an a half ago from Atlantic City, and have been working on Billikens.com since the Selection Show ended.

Bannings and suspensions have been distributed, and I have contacted the other moderators regarding the issue and asked for recommendations.

The board has improved in the past two weeks since some trolls have been banned, but there are still weeds in the Billikens.com garden.

My apologies.

Steve