Natiman......(Naticat)

Taj79

... nothing to say on that UofL pasting? Do you get them at your place later this year? Seemed like it was nip-n-tuck and then BLITZKRIEG DEATH to all Freedom Hall intruders. Yikes!

for words. I dont know how a team that was soo driven by the lack of "respect" so far this year could go out and let themselves be humiliated on national tv by 27 points.

During the 1st half the bearcat D was't there, how many wide open shots did Dean have to hit before Nick decided to get within 5 feet of him? How many times did Johnson and Maxiell collapse on the ball only to leave their man wide open underneath before they finally stopped leaving their man? All of this was overlooked by me cause the shots were falling on our end as well. So at halftime while down 4, I thought they (UC) could be up by 10 if they played a lick of D. So, I figure Huggins will take over from there at halftime. Boy was I in for a suprise.

The 2nd was even worse. No defense whatsoever, shots werent falling, and now they really can hit a free throw. Those are called free for a reason, yet no one can hit them. They started to show signs of poor free throw shooting in the end of the Marquette game, hell it's worse now.

When ESPN cut away from the game with 5 minutes left to show their "baby's" Duke, I went to my computer and fired up the radio broadcast to finish the slaughtering. In his post game review Huggins was mad as hell. Not at the players, not at the officals but mad at himself. Said he has done a lousy job in practice working on the little things that this team doesnt "get". Im not soo sure I want to be wearing a bearcat jersey right now. Furthermore Im not soo sure Id want to be wearing a Southern Miss jersey on saturday.

If this team had a chip on their shoulder at 13-0, they really better be out to prove something from here on out. Yes, Louisville visits the shoe Feb 21st.

One positive from last night in my eyes. Robert Whaley is coming around.

Ive been telling myself all day "Louisville is NOT 27 points better than Cincinnati"......Unfortunately I got to wait a month to find out if Im fooling myself.