LaSalle post game!

Billikan

The ball seemed to be in the past the rim and then came out i didnt see the entire play because some a** felt the need to prank call me during the game. I thought he might have gotten fouled but i could be wrong

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I was on fire, I was hotter than a pistol" Jason McElwaine

If theres no SLU basketball in heaven I'm not going!!!!!!

Official Billikens.com Sponsor of Chris Sloan and Billiken Volleyball

and Official Billiken.com Online Video Guy

I sit close to the opposing bench and as things started to go downhill in the second half he was a lunatic on the sidelines. He was screaming at the officials and going out on the court. I could not believe he did not get a technical. He was also in the face of his players and screaming at the top of his lungs at one of the freshman guards. He looked like he was going to explode!

I completely 100% agree with that statement. I think that we have had an above average season and i think that this program is going in the right direction i have a feeling(purely a feeling) that brad is gonna pull some suprises out when it comes to spring signings. I also think that the state of this team is fine.

Posted Image

Posted Image

this is distracting and I know there are rules about the band not playing at certain key moments; we have been hurt by this and I sense

our players may have gotten use to it; but it is just as tasteless as the hurry up and leave messages left over from the Laurie days "which was a really big joke when he stopped cleaning the building to save money and we were the biggest group of fans since he scuttled the Blues

I think we need someone who is knowledgeable about the game and is charismatic and well liked to get the crowd on their feet and making noise at the right time. I nominate myself! hahaha

Posted Image

Posted Image

>He also went crazy on the foul on Kevin where the LaSalle

>guy fouled out. It was a pretty fast play, but it looked

>like Kevin made a good, fast move and the guy jostled or

>grabbed Kevin.

Watching the game on tv it was a clear foul as Kevin crossed Harris up. Harris impeded Kevin's progress to the goal. Coach G should have been yelling at Harris for not moving his feet.

A healthy Kevin Lisch makes up for a lot of deficient play. He was stellar defensively and strong on the boards. We lose a lot when Kevin is not close to even 90%. He balances the floor for Tommie. Teams have to account for Lisch. This allows Tommie to do his thing. Luke finds holes in the defense and normally knocks down shots. Teams don't have to account for Polk and it seems that teams have figured a way to take Ian out of the offense. Last night game was for the season. They still have a slight chance to salvage this season, however no margin for error the rest of the way.